24 December 2016

hahaha one of my favorite photos. From Agnes Varda's "Lions Love" Right after this I ripped the dress off my back, threw the pieces in the pool, and dove in after them. But there was no film left in the camera. My character was supposed to have been frustrated with the kids, having brought them in to see what motherhood would be like. So we missed the best moment. Challenges of improvisation. should have been 2 cameras at least covering the scene. Live and learn. VIVA: too bad I tore off right after that shot and jumped naked in the pool. and those are the missing transparencies. after i came naked out of the pool!!!!!!And there was no more film in the camera so Agnes missed the tearing off the dress part and the jumping in but she did get a shot of green chiffon pieces floating on the water.

No comments: